Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Best of Health Supplements Competition September 2017
- The promoter is: The Best of Health Limited, company number 08211874 , whose registered office is at Virginia House, 3rd Floor, 5-7 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester M4 5AD
- Employees of The Best of Health Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on the 18th September,
- After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one entry per person.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant or by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the four £25 Marks and Spencer Gift Card prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. We will require you to provide us with a postal address for your prize to be sent to. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry to the competition is permissible by Facebook, Email or via the website. We are unable to accept postal entries. Any postal entries will not be included in the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. This means you may on occasion receive emails from us, but your details will not be shared with any third party.
- The winners’ names will be available no later than 28 days after closing date on Facebook.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Best of Health Limited and not to any other party.
- We cannot accept any liability for entries not received either through our website, email or via Facebook.