Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Best Of Health’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website, unless licensed under the Creative Commons CC0.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document provided a link to the original source and any copyright information remains intact.
- For any other use, our written consent is required.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All content on www.thebestofhealth.co.uk is provided for general information only, and should not be treated at all as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional.
The Best of Health will not be responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content on www.thebestofhealth.co.uk and we are also not liable for the content of any external websites or links from or to The Best of Health to any other websites. Please always consult your own doctor if you’re in any way concerned about any aspect of your health.